- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail x __Corrected
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra.
- Includes welding of pipes, tightening of clamps or flanges and resizing of pipes when necessary.
- Remove and replace right front inner tie rod assembly. Check and adjust toe-in. Road test vehicle.
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new Icon wiper blades.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- This labor is to input the necessary information about your car into our computer system. We use this information to repair and order parts. This is only needed once when we first see your car.
- TP: __30__, WT:__80__, DPT:_30?___
Robyn C. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/29/2021