- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail _x_Corrected
- Inspect system. Battery tests bad. Starter and alternator test ok. Battery hold down missing parts. Positive battery terminal corroded. Alternator belt has cracks. Recommend new battery, positive terminal and hold down. Recommend new belt.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Polish Headlamps
- R&R Battery
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new Icon wiper blades.
- Remove old belt. Inspect pulleys and tensioners or adjusters. Install replacement belt and inspect operation.
- Road test and run emission monitors
- This labor is to input the necessary information about your car into our computer system. We use this information to repair and order parts. This is only needed once when we first see your car.
- TP: __30__, WT:_76___, DPT:__27__
Brooke H. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/30/2021