- I spec exhaust. Can hear noise when on load. Found front pipe gasket leaking. Needs front pipe gasket and spring bolt kit.
- Road test. Pulls to right and clunk over bumps. Inspect suspension. Found both sway bar links loose and some play in front struts. RF tire is low on pressure. All tires are around 4/32 right now. LF brake is dragging due to a bad caliper. Found impact damage on subframe that may have altered alignment. Needs front links and LF caliper. Suggest alignment. Suggest replacing tires or at least perform RFV balance and placement for least pull. Suggest front struts due to play and mileage.
- CALIPER – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear Axle,One Side – [Includes: Bleed System and replace Pads (if necessary).]
- EXHAUST PIPE GASKET – Remove & Replace
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Mount and balance 4 Had to match mount 1 Put on for least pull
- TIRE DISPOSAL
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra. Includes steering angle sensor and related resets where possible.
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Robyn C. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/18/2022