- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra.
- Inspect for cause of check engine light. Light is not currently on. Road test. Engine is running okay. Scan engine module for codes. Found code p0128 for coolant not warming up. Inspect coolant level. Level is okay. Road test and monitor coolant temp. Temp is low. Recommend new thermostat.
- Replace LH Headlamp
- THERMOSTAT – Remove & Replace – In-Line4
- This labor is to input the necessary information about your car into our computer system. We use this information to repair and order parts. This is only needed once when we first see your car.
- TP: __30__, WT:___100_, DPT:___19_
- TURN SIGNAL SWITCH – Remove & Replace – Multi-Function Switch
- WHEEL BEARING – Remove & Replace – Front,Hub & Bearing Assy,One Side – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable). Includes: Replace Seals and repack Bearings (where applicable).]
- Wash Vehicle
Beverly R. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/15/2020