- BRAKE HOSE – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail __Corrected
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra.
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- PARKING BRAKE CABLE – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated Assembly (Complete)
- Remove brake pads. Replace needed hardware, clean and lubricate all surfaces and pins. Reinstall existing pads and ensure free movement. Apply anti-squeal compound to pads. Assemble and torque all fasteners to manufacturers specifications.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides. – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Weld new hanger for exhaust.
Patrick T. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/3/2020