- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Includes evacuate fluid and replenish. Cover removal not included.
- Drain and fill transmission
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Helen P. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2022