- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail _x_Corrected
- Includes replace front brake pads with first quality units. Replace wheel seals if equipped. Remove rotors and resurface to within manufactures specifications when applicable. Grease wheel bearing when applicable. Lubricate slides or pins. Apply antisqueal compound. Torque wheels to manufactures specifications. Road test for safe and proper operation.
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Remove and replace worn rear wiper blade with new wiper blade.
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new Icon wiper blades.
- Remove brake pads. Replace needed hardware, clean and lubricate all surfaces and pins. Reinstall existing pads and ensure free movement. Apply anti-squeal compound to pads. Assemble and torque all fasteners to manufacturers specifications. Re-use hardware. Unable to get out today.
- Replace Air Filter
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- This labor is to input the necessary information about your car into our computer system. We use this information to repair and order parts. This is only needed once when we first see your car.
- TP: _34___, WT:___90_, DPT:_30___
Marge B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/5/2020