- Replace RR Directional Lamp
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer RF spin balance. Rotate tires. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new Icon wiper blades.
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- Replace Air Filter
- Road test. Heard a very slight clunk in rear over bumps. Duplicate on lift. Coming from RR suspension. Unable to isolate any further. Light be lower control arm or bushing in knuckle. Does not sound serious. No looseness in suspension.
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Jack B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/20/2021