CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-09T21:58:03+00:002017 Kia Rio CRM Mitchell1 2023-04-09T21:58:03+00:00
- Inspect for cause of check engine light. Light is on with multiple misfire codes. Engine is running roughly. Clear codes and recheck. Code P0302 returns. Inspect cylinder 2 ignition. Found hole in coil, causing short. Inspect plug. Spark plug extremely worn. Needs number 2 coil and new plugs. Then retest for any further issues.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – All
- IGNITION COIL – Remove & Replace – One
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Replace LF Marker Lamp
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- This labor is to input the necessary information about your car into our computer system. We use this information to repair and order parts. This is only needed once when we first see your car.
- TP: _33___, WT:___80_, DPT:__25__, WL:__no___
Wanda M. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/8/2023