2010 MINI CooperCRM Mitchell1 2020-04-22T22:01:50+00:00
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail _x_Corrected
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra.
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Mount & Balance 4 Tires
- Replace RF Marker Lamp
- TIRE DISPOSAL
Diane B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/22/2020