2008 Nissan FrontierCRM Mitchell1 2022-03-01T23:00:44+00:00
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail x__Corrected
- State Fees
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer RF spin balance. Rotate tires. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- R and r rf wheel bearing Gsp cheap bearing installed New bearing has a little play in it
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra. Includes steering angle sensor and related resets where possible.
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Raymond S. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/28/2022