CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-28T22:00:49+00:002016 Chevrolet Traverse CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-28T22:00:49+00:00
- Includes OBD testing. _x_ Pass __ Fail __Corrected
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Reset oil life monitor or reminder
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Computer RF spin balance. Rotate tires. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications. Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Drain and refill transmission. Includes remove transmission pan only where necessary. Drain fluid and clean filter when accessable. Install pan if removed and fill with appropriate fluid. Road test for proper operation.
- SPARK PLUGS – Remove & Replace – [Includes: R&I Intake Manifold. Includes: R&I Ignition Coils.]
- Inspect for P.S. noise. No noise at start up. Check fluid level. Ok. Road test. No unusual noises heard from power steering. Symptom not duplicated.
- Road test. No rough idle or any unusual engine running issues whatsoever. Check for engine codes. None. Check mode 6 for history misfire. None. Symptom not duplicated.
Laura E. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/27/2023