CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-22T21:59:08+00:002016 Lincoln MKX CRM Mitchell1 2022-05-22T21:59:08+00:00
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Remove and replace worn wiper blades with new Icon wiper blades.
- Road test. Heard light clunk over bumps at RR. Check suspension. Can see no external looseness but can feel slight clunk internal to RR shock. Upper shock fasteners nearly rotted away. Recommend rear shocks and upper mounts to start. Shock is most likely the cause of the noise, but cannot guarantee.
- SHOCK and /OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove and Install or Remove and Replace – Both Sides,w/Adaptive Suspension – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Apply Rain-X
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Michele B. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/21/2022