CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:02:43+00:002010 Pontiac G6 CRM Mitchell1 2020-12-19T23:02:43+00:00
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra.
- Inspect brakes for any issues.
- Inspect suspension for issues and advise.
- Replace LR Brake Caliper
- Replace rear brake pads. Check rear brake rotors for wear. Check brake calipers for leaks. Check brake hoses for wear and cracking. Inspect rear wheel bearings for wear or play. Resurface rotors to within manufacturers specifications or replace rotors with new as needed. Torque wheels to specs. Road test for safe and proper operation. Rear disc rotor spec is:____________
- Replace RR Brake Caliper
- See notes on exhaust in observation inspections
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Outer,One Side – left
- Repair Exhaust
Charles H. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/18/2020