CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-30T22:00:52+00:002009 GMC Sierra CRM Mitchell1 2020-04-30T22:00:52+00:00
- EVAPORATIVE CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail _x_Corrected
- Performed wiper check Used scanner to check data Found bcm sees switch active when turned to high Found bcm sees relay come on but no operation Had switch in high speed position and removed UBEC cover and wipers came on and are working now Not broken at this time. Possible issue with UBEC.
- Replace RH Plate Lamp
- Replace Tail Pipe
- Scan checked -6 codes see observation inspection P0442 current – evap Leak Smoke tested found 2 leaks One at hose from canister to vent valve Found poor hose to hose sealing – applied sealer to hoses and added another clamp rechecked and found ok 2nd one at purge valve body Needs a purge valve and hose to manifold because lock is missing Other dtcs are stored in passed and failed and since clear
David G. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/29/2020