CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-20T23:01:53+00:002016 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2022-01-20T23:01:53+00:00
- Had to grind and paint 2 wheels Had to clock 1 wheel and tire 2 rfvs are a little over spec 20 and 22 (spec -15)
- TIRE DISPOSAL
- Includes road test, inspect and adjust tire pressures and perform minor factory available adjustments. Major adjustments, rust and modifications for non-factory adjustments extra. Includes steering angle sensor and related resets where possible.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Drain and refill transmission. Includes remove transmission pan only where necessary. Drain fluid and clean filter when accessable. Install pan if removed and fill with appropriate fluid. Road test for proper operation.
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Rodrigo R. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/19/2022