CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-13T22:59:18+00:002021 Jeep Wrangler CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-13T22:59:18+00:00
- Screw in rr tire
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Includes OBD testing. __x Pass __ Fail __Corrected
- State Fees
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Includes remove tire from vehicle. Inspect interior and exterior for signs of damage. Patch tire from inside. Rebalance tire and install on vehicle.
- Replace Cabin Air Filter
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Joe R. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2022