CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-05T22:58:31+00:002010 Ford Expedition CRM Mitchell1 2023-03-05T22:58:31+00:00
- Checked rf wiper not moving Pulled on wiper and found disconnected Removed wires and cowl Found rf transmission ball was popped Tried to reattach but it will not stay on – worn or broken ball socket Needs a wiper transmission Replaced wiper transmission-ok now Many cowl hold in clips are missing
- Includes OBD testing. _x_ Pass __ Fail __Corrected
- State Fees
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- WIPER MOTOR – Remove & Replace – Front
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Jeff L. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2023