CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-03T23:01:57+00:002011 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2022-12-03T23:01:57+00:00
- Confirmed lf wheel hub is noisy
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- WHEEL HUB – Remove & Replace – Base,4WD Front,One Side – [DOES NOT include wheel alignment.] – [Includes: Replace Inner and/or Outer Bearings, Cups, Seals and repack (where applicable).]
- Includes replace front brake pads with first quality units. Replace wheel seals if equipped. Replace rotors unless otherwise specified. Remove brackets and sandblast all rust. Paint brackets to slow corrosion. Grease wheel bearing when applicable. Replace any necessary hardware. Lubricate slides or pins. Apply antisqueal compound. Torque wheels to manufactures specifications. Road test for safe and proper operation.
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Mark B. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/2/2022