CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-17T22:02:24+00:002004 Toyota Tundra CRM Mitchell1 2021-04-17T22:02:24+00:00
- Confirm oil gauge is at zero. Ground sender wire. Gauge rises. Needs new sender.
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Inspect 4wd. 4 hi light is flashing. No 4wd engagement. Customer has replaced transfer case actuator. Check tcase mode. Now in 2wd. Remove actuator cover and attempt to extract rear. Rear is bound up inside. This suggests transfer case rod is bound internally. Needs internal transfer case inspection and repair.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- Mount & Balance 4 Summer Tires provided by customer.
- OIL PRESSURE SENDER OR SWITCH – Remove & Replace – V8
Dave A. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/16/2021