2007 Honda FitCRM Mitchell1 2023-04-28T22:01:28+00:00
- Includes OBD testing. __ Pass __ Fail _x_Corrected
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Remove brake pads. Replace needed hardware, clean and lubricate all surfaces and pins. Reinstall existing pads and ensure free movement. Apply anti-squeal compound to pads. Assemble and torque all fasteners to manufacturers specifications.
- Rear Bumper Beam – Remove & Replace
- Replace Retainer Clips
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Brian B. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/27/2023