- Check tire pressure in spare tire
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
- Inflate all tires to proper pressure. Inspect tires for wear and damage. Cursory inspection of all four brakes while tires are off. Clean and lubricate wheel studs. Torque all wheel nuts to manufacturers specifications. Cursory inspection of suspension components.
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspect belts and hoses. Check all lights.
- PURGE CONTROL SOLENOID – Remove & Replace
- Remove old belt. Inspect pulleys and tensioners or adjusters. Install replacement belt and inspect operation.
Helen P. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/25/2021