CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-18T22:01:59+00:002015 Mazda CX-5 CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-18T22:01:59+00:00
- Includes positioning electronic sensors on all four wheels and all measurements taken. More alignment or suspension work may be needed. Please refer to notes.
- This labor is to input the necessary information about your car into our computer system. We use this information to repair and order parts. This is only needed once when we first see your car.
- TP: __34__, WT:__90__, DPT:_?___, WL:__no___
- Road test. Heard rattling sound in RR over bumps. Inspect. Found RR upper shock mount broken. LR is not far behind. Recommend both rear upper shock mounts.
- Battery Tested: Good x Bad
- R&R Battery
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- Every vehicle serviced has a pre-work and post work checklist performed to ensure quality service.
Cindy T. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/17/2021